When used properly, the Cancun card can be a valuable tool to help sales reps build their businesses. However, like any tool, its’ misuse could do more harm your business than good. Please keep the following points in mind so that you properly represent the offer and don’t create negative perceptions for our company, our program, and our product.
10 CANCUN GETAWAY CARDS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Your vacation certificate is valid for 5 days and 4 nights of hotel accommodations, standard hotel room, in Cancún, México, and has a retail value of $600 USD. The certificate is only valid for travel within 12 months from the date of registration.
2. This vacation certificate is valid for travel by two adults, 28 years of age or older, and two children under the age of 12. Adults must present a valid driver ́s license and two major credit cards for identification at the time of check-in. Married travelers must travel with their spouse. Cohabitating couples who have lived together for two years or more must travel together. This offer is not valid for travel by adults who are full-time students without gainful employment or by adults whose profession is in the travel, hotel, cruise line or airline industries. Retirees are welcome to travel. A Reservation fee in the amount of $79 USD and Mexican daily government taxes must be paid at the time of reservation.
3. All reservations are subject to availability. Reserving with 60- 90 days is recommended for a low season, 90- 120 days for a high season, may be requested via telephone to 1.800.871.7915 from the US/Canada, 0.800.883.0761 from the UK or (52) 998.287.4111 from all other countries or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Reservations for holidays such as Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, Passover, President’s Week and New Year’s require the payment of an additional $199 USD fee. Requests for additional nights or any other modifications to this vacation certificate are subject to availability and additional charges. Rates may vary during high peak seasons.
5. This vacation certificate is not valid for travel by Sunset Club, PuraVida Club or Blue Strawberry Club members.
6. This vacation certificate is not valid for travel by groups. A group is considered to be two or more vacation certificate holders traveling together or two or more couples, families or friends traveling during the same vacation period even if the reservations are booked separately. Not valid for use by residents of Quintana Roo.
7. This vacation certificate may not be used for back to back travel or in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
8. While you are in Cancun, you will be asked to attend a tour and presentation at the resort. If you decide to attend, our concierges can offer you additional benefits such as special promotions, discounts, dinners, tour tickets, nightclub passes or return airport transportation. We urge you to attend the VIP BREAKFAST, where you will be introduced to our vacation ownership club and learn the advantages of being a member. In exchange for your time, you will receive these great additional benefits. See your concierge upon arrival to schedule your breakfast; remember you are under no obligation to buy, just keep an open mind and have fun.
9. The fulfiller of this vacation certificate is not responsible for any expenses caused by accident, delays or acts of God.
10. The fulfiller of this vacation certificate offers travel insurance protection which can be purchased by contacting customer service at 1.800.961.8354.
11. The fulfiller of this vacation certificate is not responsible for airline tickets or any other kind of transportation or expense associated with it. This vacation certificate does not cover incidental expenses such as phone calls, taxes, food and beverages and/ or any other personal expense or purchase.
12. This vacation certificate is nonrefundable; however, it is 100% transferable, provided the transferees to meet the terms and conditions outlined herein.
13. These terms and conditions are final and cannot be changed or altered by any statement, merchant or representation by any individual.
14. This vacation certificate is being fulfilled by CANCUNCARDS, an affiliated company of CANCUN UNLIMITED S.A DE C.V, CO DBA: CANCUN TRAVEL UNLIMITED which is registered with the State of Florida as a Seller of Travel. Registration No. ST37149.